How to book with Glentrek
Choose a date from the 'Dates and Prices' section at the bottom of your chosen holiday or activity information page then make a booking request either by :
- Filling in the online booking form on the left
- Downloading the booking form and sending it to us by post to the address below:-
100 East High Street
Angus DD8 2ET
In either case you must read and accept the Glentrek Booking Terms and Conditions, and pay your deposit of £100 for all holidays (except bunkhouse breaks, training days or day walks where the deposit required is £10 and non refundable).
We will email you (or post if requested) within 5 days confirming receipt of deposit and availability. We will also send you an invoice for the balance, due 6 weeks prior to the activity or holiday.
If the balance is not paid by the date requested, the booking will be cancelled.
If you are booking less than six weeks before the holiday or activity then the full price is due at time of booking.
Methods of Payment
- Online - go to the Glentrek payment page
- Cheque - made out to 'Glentrek' in Pounds Sterling
- We can also accept BACS and bank transfers, contact us for details